Massage therapy helps to keep your body in balance by removing toxins, increasing circulation, reducing muscle fatigue and stress, helping you sleep better, and more.
Here are just some of the ways treating your body to a massage can actually promote wellness:
- Removing toxins from your body
- Increasing and stimulating circulation
- Decreasing muscle fatigue
- Reducing occupational stress and anxiety
- Helping you sleep better
- Promoting relaxation throughout the entire body
- Rehabilitating injured muscles, tendons, ligaments, as well as many other individual benefits
Most extended health and benefit plans actually cover registered massage therapy, but are frequently not used. Do your health and wellness a great service by checking your individual plan and understanding what your massage coverage is, and how you can best use it. If you are unsure about your coverage, our reception would be glad to help you figure out what the details are.
Footprint Health and Wellness Centre is able to direct bill for most insurance companies, which makes your life as easy as possible!
We are happy to answer any questions you may have and hope to welcome you for your massage in the near future.
Footprint Health and Wellness Centre is a multi-disciplinary clinic located in South Barrie, offering chiropody, physiotherapy, and massage therapy services. Book your appointment now!
You might also like:
- The ART (Active Release Technique) of Massage Therapy
- What Is an RMT and How Can They Help Me?
- 5 Reasons to Get a Deep Tissue Massage
- Vote for us in the Barrie Advance Readers’ Choice Awards 2019 - September 4, 2019
- WSIB Barrie Physiotherapy Patients: What You Need to Know - March 11, 2019
- What Are the Health Benefits of Ongoing Massage Therapy? - March 4, 2019